·设为首页
·快速导航
·加入收藏
 位置: 英语学习网 >> 生活英语 >> 实用英语 >> 正文

宣传赚点§本站点卡§5折起英语书

VOA SPECIAL ENGLISH : 2008年    2007年    2006年    2005年    2004年    2003年    2002年     2001年
  购买 学说千句英语:第250句--262句的相关 书籍及资料    3星级
学说千句英语:第250句--262句
[ 作者:jqf790421     来源:英语学习网     点击数:     更新时间:2007-12-19     文章录入:jqf790421
【字体: 字体颜色

您知道吗!双击单词即可翻译

如果你累了的话就应该休息


  You should have a rest if you’re tired.

 

  情景对话:


     A:How do you feel?


  (你感觉怎么样?)


     B:I feel tired. We’ve done a lot of walking!


  (我感觉很累。我们一直在走!)


     A:Well, you always have to walk a lot when you visit the Great Wall.


  (哦,游览长城就得走很多的路。)


     B:I know. But I feel so tired, I could fall asleep.


  (我知道。但是我感觉太累了,我要睡着了。)


     A:You should have a rest if you’re tired. You’ll feel bet-ter.


  (感到累的话就休息一下。你会感觉好一些的。)


     B:You’re right. I’ll sleep on the bus when we go back.


  (你说得对。回去的时候我要在车上睡觉。)

 

  我更喜欢德国车


  I prefer German cars.


  情景对话:


     A:That’s a nice car. What brand is it?(那是一辆好车。是什么牌的?)


  B:I think it’s Korean Hyundai.(我想是韩国现代。)


     A:It looks good. I wonder how much it costs.(看起来不错。我想知道它的价格。)


     B:I don’t know. Korean cars are usually quite reasonable.(我不知道。韩国车的价格通常都很合理。)


     A:Yes, I guess so. I really prefer German cars.(是的,我想也是。我更喜欢德国车。)


  B:Oh yes — Mercedes, Audi, BMW. They’re fantastic cars.(噢,是的———梅赛德斯、奥迪、宝马。它们都是豪华车。)


  A:But too expensive for me, I think!(但是对我来说太贵了!)

 

  你为什么不坐出租车


  Why don’t you take a taxi?


  情景对话:


     A:I have to meet my friend at 2 o’clock at the ho-tel.


  (我两点要在旅馆见一个朋友。)


     B:No problem. What time is it now?


  (没问题。现在几点?)


     A:It’s 1:30. I don’t want to be late. I should leave now


  (现在是1点半。我不想迟到。我现在就得走。)


     B:Don’t worry. You’ll make it in time. Why don’t you take a taxi?


  (别着急。你会及时赶到的。你为什么不坐出租车呢?)


     A:I suppose I should. Is that the quickest way?


  (我想我应该坐出租车。这是最快的方法吗?)


  B:Yes. You’ll get there in good time.


  (是的。你会提前到达那里的。)

 

  如果我是你,我就到王府井的那些店看看


  If I was you,


  I’d try the shops


  in Wangfujing.

 

  情景对话:


     A:I’m trying to find a good Chinese medicine shop.


  (我想找一家好的中药店。)


     B:Why? What are you looking for?


  (怎么了?你想要什么?)


     A:It’s a skin cream for my husband. Someone rec-ommended a traditional cream.


  (给我丈夫买一种护肤霜。有人向我推荐一种中药护肤霜。)


     B:If I was you, I’d try the shops in Wangfujing.


  (如果我是你,我就到王府井的那些店看看。)


     A:Are they good? Do you think I’ll find it there?


  (那些店怎么样?你觉得我在那里能买到吗?)


  B:Yes, there’s two or three traditional medicine shops — and they’re very helpful.


  (是的,那里有两三家中药店———它们很有帮助。)

 

  你说得对。也许我应该买那件夹克衫


  You’re right.


  Maybe I should buy that jacket.

 

  A:Oh, I can’t decide!


  (噢,我决定不下来!)


     B:Why? What’s the prob-lem?


  (怎么了?有什么问题?)


     A:It’s this jacket. I don’t know if I should buy it. I don’t know if it suits me. And it’s quite expensive.


  (就是这件夹克衫。我不知道我是不是应该买。我不知道它适不适合我。而且它太贵了。)


     B:But it suits you per-fectly. If I was you, I would buy it.


  (但是它非常适合你。如果我是你,我就买。)


     A:Do you think so? Do I look OK in it?


  (你这样认为吗?我穿上好看吗?)


  B:Yes, you look great. And it’s not really too expen-sive — that’s a good price.


  (是的,你看起来很棒。而且也不太贵———价钱很便宜。)

 

  别着急。不会有问题


  Don’t worry. Ev-erything will be OK.

 

  A:I’ve got to rush!

 

  (我得赶快了!)


     B:Why? What’s the problem?

 

  (哦?怎么了?)


     A:I’ve got to meet my friend. I said I would meet him at the concert at 7. And it’s 6:45 now!

 

  (我要去见一个朋友。我说我7点在音乐会上跟他见面。现在已经6点45了!)


     B:Well, go and catch a taxi quickly. You’ll get there in 15 minutes.

 

  (喔,快去打辆出租车。你15分钟内会赶到那里的。)


     A:I hope I’m not late. I’d better hurry.

 

  (我希望不要迟到。我最好赶紧的了!)


  B:Don’t worry. Every-thing will be OK.

 

  (别着急。不会有问题。)

 

  如果你走得早,就不会那么拥挤


  If you go early, it will be less busy.

 

  情景对话:


  A:I’ve got to go to the embassy tomorrow to get a visa.

 

  (我明天得去大使馆办签证。)


     B:Oh, you usually have to wait a long time.

 

  (噢,通常情况下你要等很长时间。)


     A:I know. There’s al-ways a long queue with lots of people.

 

  (我知道。总是很多的人排很长的队伍。)


     B:But if you go early, it will be less busy.

 

  (但是如果你去得早,就不会那么拥挤。)


     A:You’re right. If I go when the embassy opens, it won’t be so busy.

 

  (你说得对。如果大使馆一开门我就去,人就不会那么多。)


     B:That’s what you should do. Go early!

 

  (你就应该这么做。早点去!)

 

  这个市场上商品的价格便宜很多


  The prices are much cheaper in the mar-ket.

 

  情景对话:


  A:It’s too expensive for me. I want something cheaper.


  (对我来说它太贵了。我想买便宜一些的。)


     B:Maybe we should try another place. This shop is very pricey.


  (也许我们应该到另一个地方去看看。这家商店太贵了。)


     A:We could go to the jewellery market near the Temple of Heaven.


  (我们可以去天坛附近的珠宝市场看看。)


     B:Yes, let’s go there. The prices are much cheaper in the market.


  (好的,咱们就去那儿。那个市场上商品的价格要便宜很多。)


     A:And you can still find good quality pearls.


  (而且你还可以找到质量好的珍珠。)


  B:As long as they are not as expensive as here!


  (只要它们不像这里这样贵就行。)

转载请注明:来自英语学习网

5天5夜突破英语听说,100%保证!!——点击进入   三个月说一口流利英语!100%保证!!---点击进入


友情提示:  本站所有英语听力文章都可以在线收听。如果收听出现问题,可能是因为你的计算机没有安装realplayer播放器。请下载安装
  • 上一篇文章: 学说千句英语:第241句--249句

  • 下一篇文章: 学说千句英语:第263句--270句
  • 发表评论   告诉好友   打印此文  收藏此页  关闭窗口  返回顶部
     最新5篇热点文章
     VOA 美国习惯用语讲座
     学说千句英语:第306-310句...
     学说千句英语:第305句
     学说千句英语:第299-304句...
     学说千句英语:第298句
     
     最新5篇推荐文章
     VOA 美国习惯用语讲座
     
     相 关 文 章

      网友评论:(只显示最新5条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)