|
这个多少钱 How much is this? 情景对话: A:These look good quality. And better prices.
(这些看起来质量不错。价格也便宜。)
B:And there’s a good selection. Lots to choose from.
(还有很大的选择余地。有很多的东西可以供挑选。)
A:How does this look on me?
(我戴上这个怎么样?)
B:Oh, that’s lovely. The necklace really suits you.
(噢,很漂亮。这条项链适合你。)
A:The pearls look very good quality too. I think I might buy this one.
(这些珍珠看起来质量也非常好。我想我可能买这条。)
B:Yes, you should. I’m sure it will be cheaper here than the other shop.
(是的,你应该买。我肯定这里比其他商店的都便宜。)
A:Excuse me, please. How much is this?
(劳驾。这条多少钱?)
我在找便宜一些的东西 I’m looking for something less expensive.
情景对话: A:That’s 1000 yuan.
(1000元。) B:Mmm ... that’s still very expensive. It’s cheaper than the other shop, but still expensive.
(呣……还是很贵。比那家商店便宜,但还是贵。) C:I’m sure you can bargain here. Try and get a lower price.
(我肯定在这里你可以砍价。试试看要个便宜的价格。) B:Well, I’m looking for something less expensive. 1000 yuan is far too much.
(你看我想买便宜一点的,1000元太多了。) C:How much do you want to spend?
(你打算花多少钱?) B:I don’t know. Maybe a few hundred, but not a thousand!
(我不知道。大概几百元,反正不是一千元。) 价格不高 It doesn’t cost much.
情景对话: A:Look at this necklace. This looks a better price and it looks good.
(看这条项链。价格更便宜,而且看上去不错。)
B:Let me try it.
(让我戴戴试试。)
A:See. I told you. It’s perfect for you.
(看,我告诉过你吧,你戴上太合适了。)
B:I like it — and the pearls are lovely.
(我喜欢它———这些珍珠也很漂亮。)
A:And the price is much lower.
(价格还便宜得多。)
B:You’re right. It doesn’t cost much. I can easily afford this one. I’m going to buy it.
(你说得对。价格不高。我绝对付得起。我就买它了。)
美元的兑换率是多少
What’s the ex-change rate for dollars? 情景对话: A:Good morning. I’d like to change some money, please.
(早晨好。我想兑换一些钱。) B:Certainly, sir. What cur-rency?
(当然可以,先生。你有哪种货币?) A:Dollars. US dollars. I’d like to change them into yuan, please.
(美元。美国美元。我想把它们兑换成人民币。) B:How much do you want to change?
(你想兑换多少?) A:Two hundred and fifty dollars, thanks. What’s the ex-change rate for dollars?
(二百五十美元,谢谢。美元对人民币的兑换率是多少?) B:It’s 8. Eight yuan to one dollar.
(是8。8元人民币兑1美元。) 我买不起那个 I can’t afford that.
情景对话: A:I really like that small lacquer table, but it’s a bit too expensive for me.
(我非常喜欢那张漆桌,但是它对我来说有点贵。)
B:How much is it?
(这张桌子多少钱?)
A:800 yuan. I can’t afford that.
(800元。我买不起。) B:It’s not too bad a price for a small table.
(对于一张小桌子来说价格还不算太高。)
A:I suppose so. But it’s just a bit too much for me. I wonder if they would accept a lower price.
(我想是的。但是价格对我来说有点高。我想他们是否能卖便宜一些。)
B:Well, you can only try. You should ask. Decide what you are willing to pay.
(哦,那你只能试试了。你应该问一问。决定你愿意付多少钱。)
你好!这是我的朋友李 Hi! This is my friend Li.
情景对话: A:Hi! This is my friend Li.
(你好!这是我的朋友李。) B:Hi Li. How are you doing? It’s good to meet you.
(你好,李!你好吗?很高兴见到你。) A:I’m fine, thanks. What are you guys up to?
(我很好,谢谢。你们哥儿几个在干什么?) B:We’re going for a beer. Want to join us?
(我们去喝啤酒。愿意一起去吗?) A:Cool. That sounds good. Where are you going?
(好啊!听起来不错。你们打算去哪儿?) B:Up to Houhai. We’ll find a bar — there’s lots of them.
(去后海。 我们得找一家酒吧———那儿有很多。) A:Great. I could do with a beer.
(好极了。我可以喝一杯。) |